Thursday, October 30, 2014

food logs Oct 28

I logged my food in chronometer on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Here's Tuesday's summary (click on the image to see it better):



I'm amazed at how much you can eat and still have low calories at the end of the day if you don't include nuts and seeds.  The squash I ate was a big kabocha squash that I turned into 3 filling meals.  The cabbage I cooked up with 2 apples and cinnamon--I just filled in the raw weight before I cooked it (in grams).

Here is the nutrient breakdown:



Of course B12 and D are missing.  and it's common for selenium to be low.  Vitamin E is low since my fat intake is low--only 6% of calories.  Nuts and avocado would bring that up.  On the other hand, maybe it's not needed to be so high, as this number is based on what most people eat, not what they need, and most people eat high-fat diets.

No comments: