Friday, April 8, 2011

Dead Fat

I'm reluctant to post this because it's disturbing, but it's also powerful and I think compassionately done. This is a documentary by Stephen Nolan called Dead Fat. Stephen Nolan is a radio personality in northern Ireland. Here is a BBC article about the documentary--see this for more description of the film.

Here is the documentary in 4 parts on U-Tube.


I think he does an excellent job presenting this. In fact, I think he's a hero. I am really impressed by him. He, like most other people, has no idea how to lose weight and get his health back (I only discovered it by accident). Several people from the Fuhrman forums have contacted him to suggest he look into Dr. Fuhrman's program. I hope he gets interested to have a look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this

Anonymous said...

:( The Links don't work :(

kneecap said...

sorry. I did a search and didn't see any obvious new links to it.