Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My weight journey

A friend on the BLE forums shared an excel template for plotting your weight, so I've been having fun playing with that.  Here is my 4.5 year history:


The green triangles are pre-BLE, blue diamonds are BLE (Feb. 25, 2015 to present), and the red squares are my fictional future starting on July 9, when I reach goal weight, if I continue on my present course.  You can see my weight gain accelerated over time!  That was due to going off plan more and more as time went on.  My eating was definitely out of control.  Here is a zoom of the BLE portion of my journey:



After the initial faster weight loss (I was on vacation so I have a two week gap between the beginning point on Feb. 25 at 157 lbs and March 11 where you start to see lots of dots), it stabilized at a rate of 1.1 lbs/week.  According to the trend, I should reach my goal weight on July 9.  Then I will start my "maintenance dance"  (currently the fictional red squares), if all goes well!

No comments: